In exceptional circumstances and only if agreed in writing where we accept returned goods there will be a 15% handling charge but only if the following conditions are met:
- It is the buyers returning items, make sure they are securely packaged. We cannot refund goods damaged in transit if items where poorly packaged.
- The item must be in perfect resalable condition with any shrink wrap still intact and unused.
- Any request must be made to the company within 14 days of receipt of goods outside of this timescale there will be no return available.
- No returned goods will be accepted unless a returns authorisation has been given you must apply for this when making your initial request.
- The appropriate reference number must be quoted on all accompanying documentation with a company detail and covering letter.
- For your own protection please obtain a proof of postage/ receipt from the carrier as the company accepts no responsibility for lost parcels sent by you.
- The seller will not be responsible for any postage costs unless agreed in writing.