Anti-Cellulite Massage Routine using Shrinking Violet Treatment Oil
How to do an anti-cellulite massage
Millions of women all over the world struggle with cellulite. Even women with a slim figure may experience the problem of “orange peel” skin. Learn how to do anti-cellulite massage which will firm your skin and help get rid of unnecessary fat reserves.
What is cellulite?
Cellulite, called also “orange peel”, is nothing else than the localised clusters of fat which accumulates in our body just under the skin. Cellulite occurs most often on the tummy, buttocks and thighs. You can combat it in several ways:
- physical exercise,
- proper diet,
- special treatments or
- anti-cellulite massages
As for the massages, you can have them done in a professional massage salon, but you can also do them yourself at home.
How to do an anti-cellulite massage?
- Rule 1. When you are doing the anti-cellulite massage, don’t be afraid of applying force – the massages of this type should be performed with firm, strong movements.
- Rule 2. The general rule while performing anti-cellulite massages is their centripetal direction – so the movements are made towards the heart, from down to upwards.
- Rule 3. During the anti-cellulite massage it is essential to use Shrinking Violet Treatment Oil before massage to enhance the inch loss results.
Anti-cellulite massage for the tummy area
Close your fists and massage the tummy with circular movements, from the left to the right. Then grasp a fold of skin and move it towards the groin with small but firm movements.
Anti-cellulite massages for the thigh area
- Massage 1. Sit on a chair. Knead your thigh with both hands (squeeze, pinch, pat) on its entire surface. Start from your knee and move upwards, towards the groin.
- Massage 2. Close your fists and punch your thighs, starting at your knee and moving upwards. Then do the same massage with your palms open.
- Massage 3. Put the fingers of both hands together as if making a basket and move them firmly on your thigh from the knee upwards. Then untangle your hands and tighten them on your thighs
Anti-cellulite massages for the buttock area
- Massage 1. This type of massage is performed in a standing position. Put your right hand on your right buttock and massage the buttock with circular movements (counter-clockwise), starting from the hip and moving towards the thigh, and then going back to the hip.
- Massage 2. Pinch and press the skin of the buttocks strongly with both hands. Also this massage is performed in a standing position.
Cellulite is a very common issue affecting most women regardless of their age, ethnicity, or fitness level. Even though the ‘orange peel skin’ is a completely normal thing that you should not be ashamed of, there are several ways to reduce it if you want to. The most effective anti-cellulite treatment is an anti-cellulite massage in combination with lasting healthy lifestyle habits such as a healthy diet and regular exercise. If you are doing the anti-cellulite massage yourself at home, you should apply Shrinking Violet Treatment Oil on the body and then massage the body with firm movements following the massaging techniques described above.
Massage Routine Benefits
The anti-cellulite massage physically breaks up deposits in the deep layers of the skin and thus promotes better blood circulation in the area and helps the lymphatic system to remove toxins and excess fluid. This may in turn alleviate the visible symptoms of cellulite. Just remember to pair your daily 10-minute long anti-cellulite massage session with a proper diet and workout. Otherwise, you may not be able to get rid of those ugly bulges that easily.